Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a look in the old glove box of my Up! and have come across the following things:

1. Four slots ( that seem to be for pound coins)
2. A slot to the right of this which I thought may be for the M+M dash cover (seemingly not!)
3. A tray to the top right which I thought it may house the old M+M unit itself when your not using it (seemingly not! Again!!)

Can anyone enlighten me?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Just handy stowage? I think the slot by the coin keeper is for a card with breakdown/insurance details, whatever you want to keep to hand. And personally I use the shelf at the top to keep my house keys in. I assume it's not designed with a particularly specific purpose?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I know I am an old fart but I have always been an RTFM man. Read the f-----g manual it's all In there!!Edited by: Beevee

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Beevee. Kind words, I'll dig the manual out and dust it off bud!Edited by: upblackdc

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Well done you. Enjoy driving your car. After nearly six months I still get excited when I drive it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm an old fart who only reads the manual when all is lost. I have never noticed the slots in the glovebox despite being an Up owner for over a year. I will go and have a look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts