Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today is a sad day, WELL kinda half and half. Today I signed the documents to use my Up! as part exchange for a new car. Had him 16 months, and loved every second of it!!

On a better note

I NOW OWN AN AUDI !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
If you look after it you might be able to part exchange it for an Up!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
An up is for life, not just for Christmas...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Craig200588 said:
I NOW OWN AN AUDI !!!!!!

pssssst.. they're just over priced VWs.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
What did you go for.?R8.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be very sad to see my wee Uppy go, however I might still be around, the mrs's (my bf ;) ) is needing a car for work too so we might be obtaining a wee Move Up on VW's new £149 deal. So you never know!

It's a brand new Audi A1 S line 1.6 TDI in metallic glacier white, with the comfort pack. I am dead excited cause I've always wanted an A1. Test drove one today, and the power from the 1.6 engine is amazing, never driven a car like it before so was very nice. It was soooooo nice inside too!! The thing I will be very sad about missing is the heated seats :,( I haven't told my butt yet the news, he will be very sad cause he loved the toastyness :p

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bet you'll miss your UP! Me and my partner have ogt a Citigo (and a crappy old Punto) but Im gonna surprise him and get him a High UP! for Christmas!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
As a former owner of Audi A4, you have certainly made a good choice.

Had I been able to justify the £2500 down payment, having previously owned an Audi, I'd have gone for an A1 too.

However, having owned an Audi, I'm able to appreciate the level of build quality that has gone into developing the Up.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I love Audi's and I miss my RS4 Cab every day...couldn't afford to run it any more

My Up is fab though and I might feel the same way about it in a year or so. Perhaps one day I could trade her in for an RS6 Avant. Yum.

·
Registered
587 Posts
A1 is a Polo in drag
They are nice though but went for a Polo over the A1 due to much better deal on a Polo not withstanding standard equipment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts