Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, due to a slight change in circumstances I'll be leaving my Up for fresh pastures and now that all the paper work is complete, I'm genuinely gutted!

I was one of the first people on the forum toreceivemy Up and although I don't post too often, I still follow the threads and keep up to date with the various changes in the landscape...

The Up was my first car and I wasconstantlyimpressed and surprised by it's performance, MPG and space - I'm very, very fond of this car and it's a real mix of emotion as you genuinely personify your car as well as the fact many of us have a fondness for our first cars!

So it looks like I'll be reading the forum even less now which is a shame, but I'd like to say a great big thanks to Dan for building such a great community and knowledge base here!

Oh and for all the first wave Up owners people worrying their gearbox rattle, it's perfectly fine - my Up is 15 months old, 14,000 miles in, has been belted around like a go kart and still running perfectly :p

Jim

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hope your next car brings you joy as you up has

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's being replaced with it's big brother,a Golf Match 2.0 tdi 140bhp with Bluemotion tech.

The new car scares me though as I'm so used to the Up and the amount of power from that 2 litre diesel is insane.

I needed a bigger car though and although the Up is a flipping tardis, it was having issues carrying some of the longer equipment I use for my work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts