Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post here! Yesterday we picked up our Up! from the dealer! It's in the new (mayan?) blue color... it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm very sorry not to include pictures in this post.. but there hasn't been time for taking any in daylight. The dealer said that we're probably on the first here in DK to have one in that color :)

Edited by: Up!timist

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome. You sound as excited as we were when we took delivery of our new Up! Photographs of the new Blue...when you can...would be great. many of us here in the UK would like to see it. Enjoy.

Go well.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Gorgeous Colour.....did you get the matching dash

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, the dash is blue as well... I'll post a few pictures on the forum when I get the change to take picture in bright sunlight... :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Many thanks for your posting and photos of your UP in Mayan blue I also have one on order in same colour but have to wait until late febuary early march I love the colour I also have the mayan blue dash

so patiently awaiting delivery

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice, I wish VW would do a few more colours like it - and spread the orange across the entire range instead of being offered only on the Groove up!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Although i personally prefer dark colours on cars, i love it when others get bright colours to keep some variety going. I hope many people specify the Mayan Blue.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts