Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got this up for my daughters first car to take lessons in an her test .
it was well cheep an just came along at the rite time .
its not my normal type of car that's for sure , I do a lot of vag programing an tuning , currently driving the fastest diesel caddy van running a cr170 engine putting out 250bhp plus .
I got in the up an figured it would be a rite rattle box ..
I take it all back , I love it , I will spec it up with auto lights, wipers ,a set of coilovers an a nice set of rims .
hears my van
the up first day at home , fog light front bumper, roof wrap in glliter black .

awesome wrap , when light hits it , its really bright.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Any new mods been done to the UP since January?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I like the wrap looks really cool, good job well done ,
Regards Phill,,

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I guess the person asking the question doesn't know what a wrap is fidel_castronaut.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes Beevee that was the reason I asked the question I realise it is self explanatory but why put a wrap on a bumper and what is its purpose

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help you because I don't know anything about it. Everyone has different ideas of how their cars should look which is why there are different specifications and colours. If all cars looked the same it would be a bit boring. I like to see what others have done even if I wouldn't do it myself.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
People wrap there bumpers, bonnets, roofs, doors or every panel to make there car look pretty ha its a cheaper way of changing the appearance of your car and if applied correctly you can always remove you have your original car back unlike if you re paint it! wrap is a vinyl, you peel off the paper to reveal the stickey bit and then apply to your car, I think with a wet solution and making sure every air bubble and crease are completly out, to get round tricket corners you heat up with a hot air gun amd stretch it round, think thats it roughly!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yep, a wrap is pretty much like sticky back plastic (I've wrapped a whole car with my ex!). What ever floats your boat I guess!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts