Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got KW coilovers and new 17" RS style chrome wheels on my UP!. Wheels are 17x7" ET27 front and 17x7" ET25 rear. Wheels are wrapped in 165/40/17 tyres. I removed the rear "UP!" and "Bluemotion" logo and painted the VW emblem black. I have a Windshildwiper-delete planned and ordered a glass "filler" from gecleant.de .. That's about it :)

Edited by: SuneA

·
Registered
67 Posts
Those alloys look great on the Up!, good choice!

·
Registered
88 Posts
All that chrome would do my nut in
, like the wheels but not the chrome, the car looks great with these style of rims.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
STR8UP said:
Are you running spacers at all with these wheels?

Thanks

Yeah I'm running a 8mm spacer front and 10mm rear. Wheels are 17x7" ET35 without spacers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Any wraps for roof or lower part of rear bumper planned?

Agree the car looks smashing!

·
Registered
76 Posts
is that a factory roof aerial?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
xooophoto said:
Any wraps for roof or lower part of rear bumper planned?

Agree the car looks smashing!
I might have some other wheels going on it, so I'll wait and see what I decide :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
T5windsor said:
Do you have any issues with tyre rub? Awesome looking UP btw

No rubbing. The tyres are only 165 wide, so plenty of room even at full turns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
xooophoto said:
is that a factory roof aerial?

My Up! had the long arial.. I swapped it for 2013 VW Polo arial.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.

I am currently thinking of buying this up
http://www.bilbasen.dk/brugt/bil/vw/up/10-75-high-up/2220778

Now all i can think off to make it extra crisp is 17" alloy wheels, and lowering it.

My imagination only goes so far, so it is great to se other have tried things that look awesome.

so i hope you can answer these 2 questions.
1. how many mm have you lowered it?
2. That is the exact name/model of your alloy wheels, since the chrome look will go perfect with the up i am looking at, since it's got chrome side mirrors and chrome list along the side of the car.

·
Registered
109 Posts
That is perfect. If the misses would let me ,thats just what id do. Your RS's are to die for

·
Registered
172 Posts
it´s abit oldthe miles on it is okey, but see if you can get i for 99tdkr
seing there are small things with them, that would be at your cost cause it´s over 2 years old

regards
RIX

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mr.thoh said:
Hello.

I am currently thinking of buying this up
http://www.bilbasen.dk/brugt/bil/vw/up/10-75-high-up/2220778

Now all i can think off to make it extra crisp is 17" alloy wheels, and lowering it.

My imagination only goes so far, so it is great to se other have tried things that look awesome.

so i hope you can answer these 2 questions.
1. how many mm have you lowered it?
2. That is the exact name/model of your alloy wheels, since the chrome look will go perfect with the up i am looking at, since it's got chrome side mirrors and chrome list along the side of the car.

Hi.. My Up! has a KW coilover suspension. I'm not sure about the total amount of lowering. I just turned it down until I achieved the stance I wanted. In the rear I removed the adjuster so I'm only running the KW coil, to get it that low. Plenty of room left to turn down the front even more than it is now.

I got the 17" wheels in the States.. I can get you a brand new set just like them if you want. shoot me an email [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts