Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost a year I finally got my 2nd remote key, my car was taken in this morning and i got it back tonight after work, I also had them programed so 1 click only unlocks the drivers door and 2 clicks unlocks both doors and boot

I am a happy pup

I also got a courtesy car and very nice too I could hardly sleep last night in anticipation

go on guess what I had to drive today

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
, I also had them programed so 1 click only unlocks the drivers door and 2 clicks unlocks both doors and boot

Why?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
less chance of being carjacked, never happened to me but i do know someone it has happened to,in a supermarket carpark

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
If you stop to pick someone up can you unlock the passenger door using the button on the drivers door?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes I can, the button on the door also unlock the boot

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no not one ofthem

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got VW to program the car with what BMW call "anti-hijack" - automatically locks all doors at about 10mph. It's ace!

Yes, back to courtesy car - Scirocco??

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got the "anti Hijack" last time it was in

and no not a scirocco

a clue .......... 2.0 TDI 140ps, auto and bluemotion

·
Registered
101 Posts
Assuming its. VW then that leaves either a Beetle, Passat, Tiguan, Tourag or...... A Caddy???

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes it is vw, but no none of them

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deep Red CC

list them all you will get there eventually

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
New beetle

Edited post obviously I'm too tired and didn't actually read the post to find out it was a cc lolEdited by: Itzben

·
Registered
101 Posts
spud said:
Deep Red CC 

list them all you will get there eventually 
If you'd have said none of those as well then I'd have assumed someone had stuck a VW badge onto something else for a laugh.

Any good to drive?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice full leather, cruise control that touch screen computer in the dash and did i say 140ps very fast of the mark even if it was a diesel

I have never used cruise control before what a weird sensation it is, just flick it on and it accelerates up to a predetermined speed and holds it there it almost drives itself

1 - 20 of 24 Posts