Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Got off the plane from holiday and got a taxi to the dealership to pick up my wee red High Up. I am over the moon with it. Great drive home. Boot space tested immediately and passed with flying colours - it took 2 large suitcases, hand luggage etc no problem.

It's even quieter than I thought it would be and has loads of room. Great experience with the salesman - he gave us a bottle of champagne and a few other bits and pieces which was lovely. Desperate to go out for a good drive tomorrow to get used to it.

Thanks for all the forum posts - they helped me make my decision of which model.

Happy Motoring!!

Linda

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Congrats, remember to wave if you see any!Where are you in Scotland?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Enjoy!

·
Registered
448 Posts
ljduk1 said:
Hi all. Got off the plane from holiday and got a taxi to the dealership to pick up my wee red High Up.

Linda
Enjoy your red High Up! They are great cars.We also have just got back from our holiday in......wait for it......Scotland!Loooooong way from Hampshire, but well worth it and of course the weather last week was wonderful.Our 5th visit and more to come I hope.Stunning place.

Go well.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congratulations. I've had my High Up since January and it gets better all the time. Enjoy!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi privatedoc.

I'm in Motherwell, a wee 11milrs from Glasgow city centre.

Linda

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's brilliant Nightowl on all accounts. A holiday in sunny scotland and a new car. It must be Xmas ;-)

Hope you really enjoy the new car xx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Leif,

I'll post a pic tomorrow, I promise

·
Registered
448 Posts
Very nice! The same as ours except for mirrors and door handles.....ours are black on our Take Up! More differences inside I know. I wish VW would have let me buy your wheels on our Spec.....but alas No!

I have to tell you we went to Scotland on a coach!....8 of us....bit of a squeeze in an Up!

We a have been in our 4 berth camper but again with 8 people....you have to be Very good friends

Go well.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
ljduk1 said:
Hi privatedoc.

I'm in Motherwell, a wee 11milrs from Glasgow city centre.

Linda

OK, Live in Ayrshire, work in Glasgow....remember to wave!

enjoy !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh I will be waving don't you worry. I've only seen 2 other UPs in my local area so far but I'm sure there's gonna be a whole lot more in due course!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts