Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my White Move UP today and I am delighted with it, especially as I only ordered it two weeks ago!!
Really impressed so far and got quite a few admiring glances on the journey home, helps that its such a rare car (at the moment)

Heritage VW Bristol were really good and I got a pretty good deal too - free spare wheel, mats, servicing, reg transfer (for my private plate) and a few hundred off the list price - oh a a really nice bunch of flowers for the wife!!

Sean the salesman was superb, really good comms, no pressure sales and made me feel like a important customer even though it is one of VW's cheapest cars.

So all in all a really good experience.

Spent lots of time fiddling with the maps and more and getting a bit frustrated that it was not registering everytime I touched it especially on the small boxes, I then stumbled on the calibration mode for the screen and now it all works perfectly (so it now works with my fat fingers)!!!!

Driving to Hereford tomorrow so it will get a good run out - excited!!

Cheers All

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just what I'm getting though without the m+m. Thanks for the pic. It reminds me what I'm missing out on. My handover day is Sat 3 Nov :(

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It does sound like you got a good deal and had the added bonus of a decent dealer. Well done

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered mine Oct 4th and been told 13 week wait because of the spec! And that's if they can modify one waiting for build date to be confirmed... If they can't it's 20 weeks.... I can't wait, you're all lucky people who have yours already!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
We all gotta wait that long too :( and some of the lucky folk that already have theirs, I do believe, had to wait even longer for them if they ordered them early in the year. It seems like an awful long time to wait tho! Haha

·
Registered
587 Posts
Finally pick mine up for Parkway VW Derby a week on Saturday, you can get some good deals, I went purley for discount having no PX to worry about and squeezed £640 discount out of them which paid for theconveniencepack and M&M options

White seems to be the most popular colour, even at the dealers most of the Up!s were white followed by red.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did not have to wait for mine purely as I had one of the cars that the dealers had pre ordered, fortunately it was the spec that I would of gone for anyway.

However if probably saved me a lot of money, because if I had of built my car I would of started with good intentions but just gone crazy with all the extras!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts