Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my old ford fiesta in for a new high up with maps and more. Its a lot better than the fiesta. Hoping the mpg will be a lot more than the fiesta which was only doing 37.5mpg. Does anyone else near scarborough have one?

Does everyone like the up?

First new car ive ever had :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I dont live near Scarborough, but welcome anyways!!
Ive had my Rock Up! for just over a week, and with mixed driving, im getting a good 55mpg,

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I am sure your miles per gallon will be much better. Personally I am so pleased with my Up! Some have had issues but I have enjoyed trouble free motoring so far. Hope you have lots of fun with your car.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Had our High Up since November - just about 5,000 miles of mixed driving. Both of us love it - ideal to take me into retirement - can drive it like a limo [nice and sedate] or like a mini bat out of ****. In reality achieving about 53 m.p.g. overall [calculated by amount of fuel used]. No weird noises - no problems at all.

AND - welcome to the family . . .Edited by: ospreywatcher

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure you will love it

36,000 miles plus , one or two wee niggles rapidly sorted by dealer but overall a delightful ownership experience

So good we bought two!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi thank you.

And yeah I think it will be a lot better than the fiesta and cheaper to run. Looking forward to driving around in it.

Loving it already. Love the interia and love the white as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I live near York- hold old was your fiesta? We have a fiesta too, 2012 titanium model- yes it uses up much more petrol but on frosty mornings - I really miss the heated front windscreen, he can be off in a few mins as he only has side window to do, takes me 10 to scrape, though I love the heated seats and mirrors which he doesn't have. Now if only we could have a heated front screen as well it would help everyone with front misting issues too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Heated front screen is only thing that I feel would improve my Up. BUT using night before treatment does accelerate clearing of a frozen screen.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi, we live in York and have had a high up for just over a year. Great little car, but just getting a few niggles with noises and trim coming adrift. Misting up too, which is making us have second thoughts about keeping it long term. But on a dry day with the sunroof open, great fun. Ford still hold the patent on front heated screens I'm afraid.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi it was a 2009 ford fiesta but had loads and loads od problems with it. Yeah heated windscreen is a shame but im not to fussed it seems already to be a lot better and that its going to save me loads a month on fuel and running costs and gonna save me loads as not having to fix any problems. Some people say they have had problems and others say they havent but I suppose there will always be something. But loving it at the moment and the fact that after 3 years I can get a new car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts