Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my fab new High UP! in tornado red. It drives like a dream, I even got a boot liner and mats thrown in. The interior is Red/Black Anthracite and looks amazing.

The only thing is it rained not an 1 hour after picking it up. It is really dirty now so I think I will be investing in mud flaps to keep her cleaner.

Now I need to wash her to make her all shiny again and we have a hose pipe ban!!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Post some pics..... 8o)
amazon do a cool pump action pressure washer to beat the ban. It takes 8l of water and you pump it up, then it works like a low power pressure washer. Came with brush too. Was £16

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Portable-Power-Pressure-Washer-Caravan/dp/B005EXO0I6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334436483&sr=8-1-fkmr0Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up on the pressure washer from Amazon.

My car came with only 1 remote key and 1 spare key.

Sorry no pics this time, struggling to attach currently will try again later.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<div style="text-align: center;"><div style="text-align: left;">Sorry eveyone
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">I am still having difficulty uploading my photos, but I have uploaded them to my facebook site and the link is below if you want to see my super cool Red High UP!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.368295203214118.82525.100001009236577&type=1&l=f67baa37be

just copy and paste in to the URL address

Enjoy

·
Registered
228 Posts
I like the body coloured dash. Something I could not do in my white High up!, since they were reserving that option for the White up!

Your car looks excellent!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dan you are an absolute star.

I have been trying to upload my pictures on to the forum, but all I get is error messages about the link.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i love it, same as my choice as far as outside, apart from sunroof im getting, makes me UBER excited!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks fantasic, so pleased I choose the same colour scheme, looking forward to mine nowGreat photos

1 - 20 of 22 Posts