Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excited, just got my new high up BMT! Surprised that the new up has 2 window switches on the drivers' side. It would appear that VW listened to customer complaints then! I am loving it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Its good to know that you get the two switches now. Im picking mine up if all goes to plan on the 1st of August. It too is a High UP! BMT! Cannot wait. I see you got yours from Peter Cooper in Portsmouth? Did you get any freebies when you picked it up? When we got our Landrover we got an offroad day and a factory tour.

G

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Gareth, did not get any freebies. I guess I was too excited with a wide green and beaming white (ish) teeth and they thought "enough excitement for one day!" Lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True Candy! My mind was all on the up. Have had many cars but none brand new, this is my first brand new car. Mayan blue, sensor pack and 75bhp 5 door. Hit my first milestone 100mi today.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh that I got but I thought it was standard. Mats, full tank, shine body wash kit and some venture photography "freebies?" (More like marketing if you ask me). So if they are not standard for new cars then I HAD me some freebies lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have never received a full tank of fuel on any car we ever bought, inc at least 7 new ones
usually they are about a 1/4 full.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So gone are the days of free full tank then? One sales man told me that in most cases if you trade in you still end up paying the same amount as someone who did not trade in any car if the value is below £2k, you basically get less deals on the table to make up for the money the give you for the trade in since most trade ins go to scrap. You better off selling privately if it's an old car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Firstly I'm new to the forum and can't find how to start a new post, so forgive me for high jacking this one. ˜Š I have just picked up my high up, mbt 2013. I have noticed that on turning the ignition the car doesn't start smoothly. The starter seems to be clunky/lumpy. Is this okay or should I be concerned? Thanks everyone for any advice.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Should start smoothly but will vibrate a little on tick over as the 3 cylinders aren't as balanced as an engine with an even number of cylinders.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts