Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the Citigo yesterday morning, was very sad to be letting my Roomster go but had to

Only driven it about 50 miles but so far impressed. Yes the wind noise is there above 65mph and ithas the little high pitched whine at higher speeds too. But, its comfy and well made if a little uninspiring compared to Fiats Panda.

Getting 60 mpg too which is good, I like it. The ride is fantastic, much better damped than my Roomster was and body roll isnt too bad. Needs a fair bit of steering input I feel, a quicker rack would have been nicer. A nice touch on this basic model is the gloss black trim around the airvents, heater controls and on the actual heater knobs too.

One big gripe though, what a bloomin awful stereo and speakers..... worse Ive ever heard!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Enjoy, stereo is not too bad it is the standard speakers that are awful. A couple of guides on here about how to change them if you fancy a small challenge!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I hope you are enjoying it. I got my up a couple of days ago. I assume it has the same stereo and will agree that it is not the best I have heard. My twingo GT had the sound pack on it so its a bit unfair to compare it too much.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
The Sound pack does make a big difference. I am very happy with mine...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts