Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, got my new High Up! in red yesterday! very happy so far, I bought one that the dealership had on their books. I ordered it on launch day after 2 test drives!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great news for u
We ordered ours on April 1 and still no word!
How long do u think it could be?
Bad day to order car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have you been assigned a build week yet? This can take a couple of weeks as there is high demand. Once you have a build week you're probably looking at about 3-4 weeks to get the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No build week yet, my old car due mot n road tax soon

Demand much more than we thought!
U pleased with car anyway?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I meant to say that you should get your car 3-4 weeks after it's built. Haven't got mine yet, should arrive this week I hope!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the maps and more today having picked the car up on Thursday. The sale man brought it round to my house and on his day off so very impressed. Car going great, done 300 miles, averaged 60mpg today. Only thing is i broke the petrol tank cover off really easily when I first filled up tank, so new one being ordered by the garage.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
How did you manage to break the cover?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
pictures please.... and yes how did you break the cover already? the inside one or the outside one?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just knocked with my leg as went back to get key out of ignition, it seemed clear to me it was not well made. I am not sure if it is a possible design fault or just one with my car. But salesman seems to accept it was a fault and will arrange for another to be ordered.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
well they are all under warrenty, so youre right, it does seem like a faulty thing, glad your dealer is being lovely and getting new one for you

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
such a good looking car! (ive got the same coming) altho looks like you have a different interior to me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts