Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my "Up!" at the dealership and it is a lovely car.

I have gone though the manual but wanted to ask a question to the forum just to clarify something.

I have a Take Up. When the temperature is lower than 4 degrees I get a flashing temp warning (which is a nice standard warning feature) but is there anyway of getting the external temp to display permanently (preferablyover the annoying change gear adviser)?

Reading the manual it's says "Depends on your model" so I assume that as the Take Up does not have the multifunction computer this is not possible.

Just wanted to check if anyone knew.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, good you like your car.

I have a Elegance Citigo and i can keep the temp up all the time and its the left push button in the dash.

It switch between the time and temp.

Sorry cant help any more

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nins90 said:
Hi, good you like your car.

I have a Elegance Citigo and i can keep the temp up all the time and its the left push button in the dash.

It switch between the time and temp.

Sorry cant help any more
Thanks for that. You are spot on.

Just went over the manual and found I was referring to the wrong instrument diagram.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Or the different displays can be cycled through by clicking the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk. But that may not be available on a Take up!

Nick

·
Registered
587 Posts
Collas said:
Or the different displays can be cycled through by clicking the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk. But that may not be available on a Take up!

Nick

That is only with the trip computer, Take Up! has same standard display as Move and High.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts