Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a video released from Volkswagen that shows graphics on the Up like "This was Up!" and others. Anyone know if they will be available in the UK ??

I want something that makes my Up! a little more unique!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Craig200588 said:
I've seen a video released from Volkswagen that shows graphics on the Up like "This was Up!" and others. Anyone know if they will be available in the UK ??

craig i've got the accessories brochure and there is decorative film for the roof saying this side up! with an arrow pointing to the front of the car £125.00 black order no is 1so 064 317 L04 1 white no is 1so 064 317 LY9K there is also motorway decorative film 1so 064 317 MY9K £225.00 hope that helps
Annie

·
Registered
208 Posts
Annie43 said:
Craig200588 said:

craig i've got the accessories brochure and there is decorative film for the roof saying this side up! with an arrow pointing to the front of the car £125.00 black order no is 1so 064 317 L04 1 white no is 1so 064 317 LY9K there is also motorway decorative film 1so 064 317 MY9K £225.00 hope that helps
Annie

Hi Annie Yes! I saw these and thought the road one looked best on the black up! And the This way up! On the white up! Which is what we will have, BUT the only thing that puts me off is, what happens when you want to take it off, as it doesn't last the life of the car! After the roof has been in the sun for a few years!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Maybe "UP to no Good!" In Grafitti?

The "UP" In a superman badge with the line, Up up and away? :) lol

Maybe in reverse on the bonnet "Comming UP!" so that people seeing you in their review mirror read it the normal way? hehe

·
294 Posts
Yea I saw those too. Wondered if we might start seeing companies create full bonnet / roof stripes or a union jack roof sticker.. bit like mini's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts