Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a pleasure for me to join the Club:))
Two months ago we ordered and probably next two weeks we will receive our "upek!".
As I know there is no Up! owner clubs in my country so I decided to join you. It was very good idea.

Now I'm waiting for my own Up!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

I can see what you have ordered from your signature.... however I am a little confused that you have put a high up with only 60HP?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's fast enough for my wife

Maybe twice a year she will leave our city, I hope it will be not so bad

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
no, you missunderstand me, in the UK the high up only comes with 74HP, you cant get it with 60HP...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, that's the question to VW...
In Poland you can choose: 60 or 75.
And probably most of orderded cars will come with 60

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, you must be very excited about getting your up! in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi clowesa

True, I'm very excited. It will be my first new car

The worst part of "the time" is the last part...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yes, I totally agree. This will be my first brand new car too and although I seem to have been waiting forever, the first few weeks weren't too bad. Now that my car's been built and is hopefully on it's way to Emden (or already there) it feels like time has just stopped.

May 2012 has been the longest month in the entire history of the world, ever !!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well said clowesa,

by the way, I'm wondering if they (VW) could just drop off my Up! next to my home instead to carry it all over the country...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Ooh what a lovely idea. Unfortunately I think the answer to that is "no chance".

·
Registered
956 Posts
Bingalau said:
We seem to be becoming quite a nice little international club. Have we got any Americans on here yet?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that VW aren't planning to sell the up! in America, not sure if that's correct.

Mind you, that doesn't mean that there won't be any American UK residents buying the up!. Would be nice to have a truly international forum.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's right Bingalau

Have you ever been there?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you clowesa, i'll try to do my best

Sorry, it should be in the previous post