Up Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys & girls, look forward to joining the community! I recently purchased a 2015 VW UP! 3dr as a new project & daily driver whilst my tuned 135i can be used more as a weekend “toy”. Absolutely LOVING the UP! Life, 2 weeks into ownership and so far I’ve had some gloss black wrap work done on the rear bumper and mirror caps, Racing Line rear wiper delete, boot spoiler and front to back maintenance done on pretty much every serviceable item. I’ve ordered a set of FK automotive coilovers and currently trying to source a set of OEM VW BBS split wheels.
Tire Car Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man from SA as well. I've also recently purchased a 2015 Up! In white as well lol (no 135i though..) my daily runner and yeah it's pretty awesome so far. I threw on a set of 15inch Gold Porsche reps and as you know with VW and those calipers a spacer was required. Ultimately I wanted an OEM rep but was concerned around the 4 PCD. I have a set Eibach 35mm drop kit and an exhaust (previous owner) which I'm not sure what to make of tbh. At this point I'm looking at upgrading the lighting to LED and see from there...your Up! Is coming together quite nicely, if I may ask, where did you do that wrapping and get that boot spoiler from?? Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man from SA as well. I've also recently purchased a 2015 Up! In white as well lol (no 135i though..) my daily runner and yeah it's pretty awesome so far. I threw on a set of 15inch Gold Porsche reps and as you know with VW and those calipers a spacer was required. Ultimately I wanted an OEM rep but was concerned around the 4 PCD. I have a set Eibach 35mm drop kit and an exhaust (previous owner) which I'm not sure what to make of tbh. At this point I'm looking at upgrading the lighting to LED and see from there...your Up! Is coming together quite nicely, if I may ask, where did you do that wrapping and get that boot spoiler from?? Thanks
Howzit bud! Lol. She sounds great would love to see a pic. I went Osram H4 night breaker lasers for the headlights they are AMAZING. My interior and DRL LED lights are currently on their way from the USA so I’m looking forward to those as well. I ordered the OEM Porsche engine bay dress up kit today and the ECS billet antenna as well that should be here tomorrow 😁. The wing I got from Kasheel over at Carbon Mods in JHB south. The quality of his stuff is really good and installation was a breeze with the right equipment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry forgot to mention the wrapping was done by a guy named Sean. Pretty convenient cause he comes out to you to do it. But I will be redoing over when everything is done on the UP! Over at J&K I honestly think they are the best in the country when it comes to wrapping especially. So when she’s all done I’m sending it for the redo on the wrapping, detail, and chassis wash at J&K for the final touch. Will be a couple months unfortunately not much available locally for the UP!’s most stuff needs to be imported or manufactured.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wheel Tire Car Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

UP!date, ECS billet antenna added, OG TSW Evo’s 15” with all original hardware fitted. Coilovers next for some low. Loving this build 🤘🏻

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry forgot to mention the wrapping was done by a guy named Sean. Pretty convenient cause he comes out to you to do it. But I will be redoing over when everything is done on the UP! Over at J&K I honestly think they are the best in the country when it comes to wrapping especially. So when she’s all done I’m sending it for the redo on the wrapping, detail, and chassis wash at J&K for the final touch. Will be a couple months unfortunately not much available locally for the UP!’s most stuff needs to be imported or manufactured.
Hey bro sorry for the delayed response and thanks for sharing. Yeah most stuff needs to be imported unfortunately quite difficult to find locally. I think your vision is pretty spot on I'll share a pic soon of my. Up!( I don't take pics of anything lol)

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 7374
UP!date, ECS billet antenna added, OG TSW Evo’s 15” with all original hardware fitted. Coilovers next for some low. Loving this build 🤘🏻
Man I always said these Ups! Look great with an old school wheel. I've seen the Immollas and the old school GTR style on them and it's pretty awesome. I think once you throw your coilies on it will make a huge difference otherwise coming along pretty nicely. Do you also have that annoying front bumper spoiler/lip? Coz if you do good luck once it's dropped lol. I finally managed to get my hands on the LED parks at Violet Auto in JHB it was difficult to get a compatible one that wasn't overheating. Will sort out the rest in due course....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts