Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Seems interesting. The six speaker setup looks good. I wonder if it comes with a DAB radio?Edited by: skyhigh

·
Registered
265 Posts
The Rock Up sounds rather alot like the Mii Vibora Negra but with a slightly different stripe. And of course much more expensive

Edited by: bazves

·
Registered
226 Posts
bazves said:
The Rock Up sounds rather alot like the Mii Vibora Negra but with a slightly different stripe. And of course much more expensive
But in my opinion, the name's snappier.

·
Registered
523 Posts
13k! That's pushing it a tad! My up black has the sound pack and that has six speakers, I doubt it's any different to that.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The Groove Up! seems the wise choice, I expect the Fender stereo and 6 speaker set up will be superior to the standard one. Looks good too, as I'm sure the interior does too. Nice :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Both sound desirable but I'm not changing my order and going to the back of the queue

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Phew! I was worried VW were heading down the Mini route having 20,000 incarnations of the same car, when I saw the names with the exception of the Cross Up! I think I'll be more than happy with my High Up! thanks. There's only the GT so far that's peaked my interest.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've got my own brain on board here. I can actually get to a car that I like without some stylist's ideas. (Except that my designer is my daughter!).

·
Registered
677 Posts
Im loving the look of the Rock Up! just my cup of tea!!! Would be an ideal Up! grade to my High Up!

But now my dilemma starts ..... Rock Up! or Up! GT ????

·
Registered
145 Posts
Craig200588 said:
Im loving the look of the Rock Up! just my cup of tea!!! Would be an ideal Up! grade to my High Up!

But now my dilemma starts ..... Rock Up! or Up! GT ????

That's a no brainer haha UP! GT will have completely new bodykit, fancy drl's and will be quicker with a turbo!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Being a grumpy old male, I'm probably not in the target demographic for these, but I certainly wouldn't pay the extra over a High Up for some fancy graphics. The Fender stereo sounds appealing though.

Now the Up GT though......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts