Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was just wondering if anybody has either driven or bought either of these special edition UP!s. I was thinking of buying one for my partner for a christmas present and would like to know what peoples experiences of either of them have been, thanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have a Groove UP! on order. There's a couple of people that already have theirs. It's not cheap if you load it with goodies but I'm expecting a fun and quality car. I've had loads of VWs and Audis and none have ever given me any problems at all.Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Registered
36 Posts
Scrubnut said:
I have a Groove UP! on order. There's a couple of people that already have theirs. It's not cheap if you load it with goodies but I'm expecting a fun and quality car. I've had loads of VWs and Audis and none have ever given me any problems at all.

What spec and colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Generally people avoid the rock up. You don't get anything worthwhile over the groove up for the extra cash aside some additional body work.

In fact the groove up has much better features (IMHO) in comparison to the rock up.

·
Registered
438 Posts
beachvibes said:
Scrubnut said:
I have a Groove UP! on order. There's a couple of people that already have theirs. It's not cheap if you load it with goodies but I'm expecting a fun and quality car. I've had loads of VWs and Audis and none have ever given me any problems at all.

Candy white, pano roof, polygon alloys, sensors. I'm tempted to get the chrome pack put on by the dealer which I think a couple of people here have done.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Scrubnut said:
beachvibes said:
Scrubnut said:

Candy white, pano roof, polygon alloys, sensors. I'm tempted to get the chrome pack put on by the dealer which I think a couple of people here have done.

Will be interested on how the up! sits on the polygon alloys, they look really nice on the vw website.

·
Registered
438 Posts
beachvibes said:
Scrubnut said:
beachvibes said:
Scrubnut said:

Will be interested on how the up! sits on the polygon alloys, they look really nice on the vw website. 
Yes they do. Trouble is nobody has seen the real thing but VAG alloys are usual decent so it should work I hope!

Judging by the dealer price of £1299 plus tyres, £750 doesn't seem too bad.Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Will be a great Christmas present. Will it go under the tree though? Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts