Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay! Just ordered a Black Groove Up! with sensor pack and 3yrs free servicing. Only have to wait 8 weeks.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Excellent, I think you might be the first Groove Up owner on here. It will be well worth the wait

·
Registered
957 Posts
Nice one, I'm sure you will love it

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking at what number plates are available and I am not allowed to have "UP13 URS" - so might just get a glow in the dark "YOURS" sticker for the back window! Small enough not to be offensive, but large enough for white van drivers.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VW salesman said because it is limited edition, will hold its value more so that is a +1, you also get a fender 6 speaker sound system which includes a sub woofer & 300watt amp. A stripped seat & matching car mats & bit of door bling, I think.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The 16" Upsilon is available as an optional rim here (accessory) so not really limited edition - though you seldom see them on an up.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I've just ordered a white one. It came out quite expensive because I've gone for most of the extras...gulp. Only thing I'm wondering about is how the 17" Polygon wheels will look in real life. The pictures look good but they are pretty big!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How long do you have to wait for your car? The dealer has told me my car wont be built until end of next week, then shipped to Germany before coming to UK. He is suggesting now that I probably won't have the car until 63 plate.

·
Registered
438 Posts
The dealer said mid September. It will certainly be 63 plate. The wheels come with sports suspension according to the brochure so it's lowered 1.5 cm.Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Registered
235 Posts
Groove Up sounds like a good replacement for the White/Black - nice spec at a justifiable price - but I think the Rock Up seems more like a rip-off!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I thought that. There doesn't seem to be much to justify the top price. It's only body kit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Have you got it yet? I'm dying to know what the stereo is like!I have a confirmed build week now, last week of August apparently.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts