Up Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
March 2022 delivery is estimate for our new UP GTI 5 door. A long wait, but got a great dealer future guaranteed trade in price for our Polo. Not too happy that no spare wheel provided nor passenger seat height adjustment. Mudflaps can't be fitted either. Anyway, the wife will be main driver and she's not bothered.
Chris.
Chris.
Mudflaps can be fitted. Rears are just like any other Up, and our dealer would have fitted them. They said the fronts couldn't be fitted, so I got a full set thrown in with the deal for my new Gti in 2019. I fitted the front & rears. The fronts just need a bit of judicious cutting around the front of the sideskirts. Rears took 15 mins per side, fronts about 30 mins per side including the cutting.

Reactions: L_E

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Eh ? Mine don't. Unless you mean the front & rear "extensions" towards the front of the front arches, and towards the bottom rear of the rear arches, then that's how they should be, but they're not part of the underwing protection.
If that's not what you're talking about, then the underwing protective plastic covers aren't fitted correctly, The edge of those should be on the inside of the arch lips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts