Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Looking to replace my wife's High Up with a GTI. Can't find any list of buyer options and I won't buy one if I can't delete the awful blacked out back windows. Haven't seen one without them. She'll also miss her built in satnav amd was hoping to lose the risk drums (are hers often stick when parked overnight.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi,
Looking to replace my wife's High Up with a GTI. Can't find any list of buyer options and I won't buy one if I can't delete the awful blacked out back windows. Haven't seen one without them. She'll also miss her built in satnav amd was hoping to lose the risk drums (are hers often stick when parked overnight.
So, you’re looking to replace your wife's existing car with a car equipped with black rear windows which you describe as awful, you were hoping to lose the rear drums (I’m not sure how ?) and you state that your wife will miss her built in Satnav if you proceed with the replacement.

Is this really your very best attempt at instigating divorce proceedings ? - If not, then you may be better advised to consider other options.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi,
I don't think this is the forum you were looking for

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, you’re looking to replace your wife's existing car with a car equipped with black rear windows which you describe as awful, you were hoping to lose the rear drums (I’m not sure how ?) and you state that your wife will miss her built in Satnav if you proceed with the replacement.

Is this really your very best attempt at instigating divorce proceedings ? - If not, then you may be better advised to consider other options.
Alternative would be a Polo but nothing between 115 and 200 bhp :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,
The new price list and configurator is live now, definitely no option to delete tinted windows or add disc brakes, maybe look at an R line?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The new price list and configurator is live now, definitely no option to delete tinted windows or add disc brakes, maybe look at an R line?
Crazy that you can't delete the tinted windows. My have to look at polo gti :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
The polo GTi is an amazing car! I’ve just purchased one for my better half and I’m slightly jealous. We went with the plus model and it is quite the machine! Especially in sport mode 😉

1 - 13 of 13 Posts