Up Owners Club banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks for the input.
As BSR is close by, I visited them and decided for a remap.
No measurement on a test bench, so I do not know if their numbers match, but the car definitely has more power now and is more fun to drive.
No problems with pressure loss, but the power increase is also more modest than OP's (just 136hk/245nm).
As a result I have now ordered a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires :)
Hej max2100.
Er lidt spændt på at høre hvordan det går med bilen efter du har fået den mappet 😊
Mærker du slet intet uregelmæssigt under ‘sejtræk’ fra de lavere omdrejninger gennem gearene eller kører den som originalt bare med mere power? Kører du på 95 eller 100 oktan?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Er lidt spændt på at høre hvordan det går med bilen efter du har fået den mappet 😊
Mærker du slet intet uregelmæssigt under ‘sejtræk’ fra de lavere omdrejninger gennem gearene eller kører den som originalt bare med mere power? Kører du på 95 eller 100 oktan?
Jeg skifter lige til engelsk hvis andre har noget feedback :)

I'm not experiencing the problem you describe; temporary loss of power.
My power increase is a lot less than yours, perhaps that's the reason?

I have got a (very) small issue. Sometimes when starting, the idle revs goes up and down for a little while (between 1 and 1.5 krpm). For about 10-30 seconds before it settles.

After changing to Michelin PS4 the power increase seems less than before. Probably psychologically because the car now is way less prone to wheel spin. I plan to revert to the standard map just to get a feel of it again.

I'm using 100 octane E5 (OK benzin)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts