Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking now that the black dash sort of matches the steering wheel!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Are you going to keep it!?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I've been out all day at a show and my wife was told by the garage thats what we ordered!

I'm pretty sure we ordered a Red dash but the car is for her not me!

She seems to like the black dash!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Has anyone got a red dash or do you have to order a black one to get red

·
Registered
120 Posts
M5 SUT better change your profile then !!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
We should start a black dash club for all those who received the wrong colour...
Perhaps a particular fitter at vw is colour blind? Lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
I spoke to my dealer about all of these cars arriving with the wrong dash or options and this was prior to me taking delivery. I was getting worried that my car was going to arrive wrongly specced. He told me (and he is GOOD dealer!) that the factories very rarely make mistakes. He has worked for VW for a long time and he said it is the salesperson that will have made a mistake (entered a wrong code) in 99% of cases. This would explain why dealers in receipt of cars with the wrong spec or colour combinations seem very quick to pass blame back to the factory or make other such excuses. Poor customer service I say!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well I have a red dash, sounds like I have a salesman who knows how to type the correct information into the VW system, so well done to Matt at Solihull Volkswagen.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Now you're just showing off KG!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Looking good, how about spraying the steering wheel inserts red too? Sure it could be done.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
my dash arrived red too, with the cornsilk option, it was the first one of this combo to arrive at my dealers, they all loved it....

cant believe how many have arrive with black instead at the moment.?

·
Registered
215 Posts
veedub-ally said:
I spoke to my dealer about all of these cars arriving with the wrong dash or options and this was prior to me taking delivery. I was getting worried that my car was going to arrive wrongly specced. He told me (and he is GOOD dealer!) that the factories very rarely make mistakes. He has worked for VW for a long time and he said it is the salesperson that will have made a mistake (entered a wrong code) in 99% of cases. This would explain why dealers in receipt of cars with the wrong spec or colour combinations seem very quick to pass blame back to the factory or make other such excuses. Poor customer service I say!
exactly what i think ...i ordered black dash with a black gloss strip and black seats... i got cornsilk dash and strip and grey seats/black denim....maybe you got my car

now i have to wait for september ...i think it was dealer error not factory because they do Quality control and surely a car with black interior would not be made cornsilk and even wrong seats too ....someone f****ED up somewhere

·
Registered
215 Posts
kg149 said:
Well I have a red dash, sounds like I have a salesman who knows how to type the correct information into the VW system, so well done to Matt at Solihull Volkswagen.

looks sweet ¥ Redditch are a bunch of MONKEYS and thats mean to monkeys lol F
'ers

·
Registered
956 Posts
Maybe the guys at the VW factory have red/black colour blindness!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts