Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Mulo said:
not much sharing if everyone needs an account to view them
Even with an account you still get:

You do not have permission to view this album.

·
Registered
727 Posts
b82ry said:
sorry, now shared for everyone (my first time using google foto)

Perfect, I even see the pictures when logged out of my account.

thanks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Loved it, thanks for the pictures.

Some big money there ---- if only in shipping charges from the various countries!

·
Registered
811 Posts
There is some weird and wonderful stuff there, what is the thing in picture 37 with dumper truck wheels and what looks like a jet engine strapped to the back?

No Ups there though...

·
Registered
705 Posts
A replica of the Batmobile.

Nick

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mulo said:
compared to the batmobile, the rest are lame... :)
They're all lame anyways.

An amazing collection of highly cultivated bad taste.
Money can buy anything ... except brains or class.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Fair enough. I'm guessing that the jet engine is just for show? Otherwise I suppose that toasting passersby may be an issue.

·
Registered
304 Posts
The craze for 'wrapping' cars with graphics and decals has taken its toll on these events... Shame, sometimes less is more.. These beautiful cars have been tarted up with lots of ugly stickers and flashy graphics.

Shame as the merc roadster looks fantastic under its trashy flashy... Even the 722 number is ok as this is a tribute to the Stirling Moss milli miglia winning car. But the rest urgh...

Thanks for sharing though... Nice cars (looking through the stickers)

Off now to sticker up my Up! With big chrome NASCAR style race numbers down the side, and cow pattern spots will be the order of the day he he!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Well, Jay Leno has a very special gas turbine-powered motorbike (and very expensive it is too). He'd pulled up at some traffic lights and the vehicle behind kept edging up closer behind him to get a better view. So Jay had to keep edging forward, as he could see in his mirrors that the plastic bumper of the car was melting.

Nick

·
Registered
811 Posts
Genius, I love that

·
Registered
811 Posts
I came across a site called Wrecked Exotics which does what it says on the tin. On there are two casualties from this year's event, a Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini Murcielago both significantly redesigned. Unfortunately, the Batmobile seems to have survived unscathed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Allybasher said:
I came across a site called Wrecked Exotics ........................ Unfortunately, the Batmobile seems to have survived unscathed.

.....although it looks like it's been in a nasty accident.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts