Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so before i had my up i had a peugeot 306 and i was a wild driver never cared for it because it was a piece of sh*t and never had an accident maybe i was lucky i dont know..i get my up, im driving very carefully and i was soo happy atleast till the next day when two people decide to cross the road and the car infront of me just stopped instantly and i crashed into him ..have to get a new bumper, left headlight, left mudgaurd, the plastic thing above the tyre and the panel beater's work for the total of about 700 euros ...atleast they have all the parts in stock and most importantly no one got hurt

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Definitely Sod's law

Glad everyone was OK though, doesn't bear thinking about

·
Registered
587 Posts
Oh dear sorry to hear that, not air either. Glad you are ok and the only real damage is to your wallet

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Ooops. Or is that 'ups'.
I nearly crashed mine. I was in the Ikea car park, and I was so pleased to see another, I drove over to give it a dekka, and I nearly drove into a steel pillar.
I know what you mean about not caring about old/bad cars. It does have advantages. I now take care to park in a car park in the end place, and keep extra distance from the next car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts