Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

First post here and unfortunately its not a very nice one, I had my High up broken into last night and the M&M was stolen off the dashboard. Pretty much the only time i've forgotten to remove it overnight as well... My M&M was the Navigon model. Fortunately l have spotted a Garmin model on sale on the internet, and I was wondering whether or not it will be compatible with my 62 plate car?

Best,

Matt

·
Registered
38 Posts
What a shame, gutted for you. I am paranoid about leaving the M&M plugged in for this very reason. It is great being able to take it with you but equally a pain having to always unplug it to deter thieves.

Sorry, I can't help with your question, but I am sure someone with this knowledge will come along and help you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I beleve they are interchangeable. Think there was one for sale on this site too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can confirm that, I bought a new Garmin model on ebay a couple of weeks ago and it works fine, though I downloaded Garmin Fresh before registering it. The software recognised my Navigon username and password but everything has been very straightforward. I have just downloaded Q3/2014 maps with the discount code from the Garmin, Live Services subscription and a couple of other things. I haven't got round to replacing Henry with Susan yet!

By the way, I could swear the sound is better with the Garmin than the Navigon, and most of my album art appears too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
My iTunes album art appeared with the Garmin Firmware update that came at the same time as the Q2 2014 map updates.

Personally not missed Susan as always had my set to Henry for TTS voice even when both were available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
All maps and more are vehicle changeable.
I have my old unit for sale. I have sold my Citigo so its just gathering dust at the min.
Ive messaged you about it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do NOT sell to this guy (crazyash88). I've sent money, and have NOT received goods. I don't like doing this, but I emailed him numerous times. I was quite persistent, so he finally responded MONTHS later (March this year), stated he had posted it, guess what? I'm still waiting.

Edited by: shanks59

1 - 8 of 8 Posts