Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new at this forum.

From Aarhus Denmark

Got my up! april this year, it was a (move-up) but have made some modifications this summer.

Added
- lether wheel, leather gear shift, and lether hand brake

- leather seats
- MFA + speed control
- one touch window up/down both sides
- wheelhouse back platisk from cross-up
- generator shield
- Helex sound system from polo/golf
- Fender speakers front / rear
- W8 rooflight
- Ambient light in midle console
- Ambient light in glove
- VW shadow light in doors
- High control in both front chairs
- Light in trunk
- H&R 35/35 mm
- rear park sensor with display i m&m
- 12V in trunk

Must done with orginal vw spareparts.

And properbly more in forgot :)

So hi there, hope to find some fun projects and information here :)

Best regards
Lars

Edited by: ldi

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum.that's a nice speck.I have to say it makes me jealous
You must be very proud.it looks a really lovely car you have there.it would be nice to se
some photos of the inside Kind regards phill.

·
Registered
333 Posts
It's definitely one of the nicest I have seen.you must be so proud.
enjoy my friend
phill.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bossphillip said:
It's definitely one of the nicest I have seen.you must be so proud.
enjoy my friend
phill.

Thanks, i'm very pleased every time i see it, and drive it

·
Registered
190 Posts
the leather seat´s are from a right hand drive 5 door car, the rear seat fit´s in both 3 and 5 door.

at the front i took the leather off the 5 door seat´s an fitted it on ldi(LARS) steel frames
on the rigth side i took the seat frame from the 5 door(the hight adjust as it was a right hand drive the seat´s came from), the back frame(the top one that support the back off you body) from lars 3 door car, and the slide frame from lars, so he has high adjust on both side´s, it´s something that only skoda citigo has in denmark.
the helix sub that lars has in the car is the first in denmark and germany with the pologolf helix, since i fitted his 3 others and one in germany now also has this subwoofer and it´s really good, the fender speakers in the doors just gives that little extra, the fender speakers are cheap as chip´s butt really good upgrade.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RIX said:
the leather seat´s are from a right hand drive 5 door car, the rear seat fit´s in both 3 and 5 door.

at the front i took the leather off the 5 door seat´s an fitted it on ldi(LARS) steel frames
on the rigth side i took the seat frame from the 5 door(the hight adjust as it was a right hand drive the seat´s came from), the back frame(the top one that support the back off you body) from lars 3 door car, and the slide frame from lars, so he has high adjust on both side´s, it´s something that only skoda citigo has in denmark.
the helix sub that lars has in the car is the first in denmark and germany with the pologolf helix, since i fitted his 3 others and one in germany now also has this subwoofer and it´s really good, the fender speakers in the doors just gives that little extra, the fender speakers are cheap as chip´s butt really good upgrade.
Yes Rix has been a very good and helpfull with many off of the upgrades

·
Registered
190 Posts
it was not for a pat on the back, but so that people would know that you can buy the 5 door seat´s and put them in the 3 dor

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RIX said:
it was not for a pat on the back, but so that people would know that you can buy the 5 door seat´s and put them in the 3 dor

Jep UK have to get the seats from Left side cars, then they can add high adjustment in passenger side.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts