Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went UP! To the dealers yesterday to sign PCP agreement, then found out my UP! Was parked in the car park and I can collect it on Monday!
I got to go see the car and sit in it and smell the new car smell! You can't beat that new car smell!

Seems like they have not ordered the maps &more unit for it though and may have to borrow a unit whilst it's on back order! I am quite disappointed with this! It surprises me, as this is my very first brand new car, I thought that VW would be a good bet...
Let's hope nothing else is forgotten!

Anyone else experienced any let downs or things that I should ensure are carried out before I collect on Monday? Any advice?

Anyone manage to get any free accessories/goodies on collection? I want some floor mats at least!

Cheers

·
Registered
851 Posts
I collect mine a week on Saturday and have compiled the following checklist from comments made by other forum members:

Car collection check list
1) water in footwells
2) wrong colour fuel flap (affects white cars only)
3) scuffs anywhere
4) spare wheel on board plus wrench kit
5) rubber mats (my ordered extra)
6) pedal click

If you get any more suggestions, then i will add them to the list!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi got mine two weeks ago..
IGo free mats..
just ask him for them he wont say no... if he does tell him you will complain because he forgot to order your maps and more....All the salesman said to me was.. can i leave him good feedback because if all depends on his BONUS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Burn_7 said:
Went UP! To the dealers yesterday to sign PCP agreement, then found out my UP! Was parked in the car park and I can collect it on Monday!
I got to go see the car and sit in it and smell the new car smell! You can't beat that new car smell!

Seems like they have not ordered the maps &more unit for it though and may have to borrow a unit whilst it's on back order! I am quite disappointed with this! It surprises me, as this is my very first brand new car, I thought that VW would be a good bet...
Let's hope nothing else is forgotten!

Anyone else experienced any let downs or things that I should ensure are carried out before I collect on Monday? Any advice?

Anyone manage to get any free accessories/goodies on collection? I want some floor mats at least!

Cheers
I had the same issue.

Picked the car up. Told me that the M&Ms hadnt arrived in Australia yet along with the floor mats. Yet over east they have got their's when the car has arrived so something isn't right there.

Shame really. Whats the cost is a airbag from German. $100 AUD?? I would pay that if I could have it sooner as I would like some of the extra data on the M&Ms.

Hope they get it quickly to you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts