Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this might help someone. My M&M was working fine a long time... then suddenly it didn't. It would normally pair with the phone and it would accept calls, but neither would the other side hear me nor would I hear anything from the other side.

Updating M&M to newest software didn't help. Resetting my phone many times didn't help.

Finally today I've visited the dealer and a technician there had the solution. For reasons unknown, resetting the phone while the battery is in it doesn't suffice - instead, battery must be removed for a couple of seconds. Then assembled the phone back again, booted it up... and now everything is fine. I guess normal reset only reboots the CPU, while audio and/or bluetooth chips might remain stuck in some erroneous state.

Samsung Galaxy Note with regular software, rooted because otherwise Titanium Backup doesn't work but never flashed with anything non-official.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Fortunately I have not had that problem as the battery in my phone is sealed and unable to be removed. On rare occasions when the connection has been lost switching off Maps and more and switching on again resolves the problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts