Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just thought I'd say Happy Birthday to Paul Childs. I know he doesn't post these days but he still checks out the forum now and again and I just want to remind him how much we all appreciated his efforts in getting the M&M cases when they weren't available elsewhere.

So Happy Birthday Paul, hope you're having a great day.

Edited by: clowesa

·
Registered
142 Posts
Happy Birthday Paul<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Many thanks for getting the cases when they were not
available in the UK, my sales lady was pretty impressed when I turned up to
collect the car with the M & M case and a 32G micro sd card full of music.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Guys,
Thank you so much for your birthday greetings.... it means a lot...

Just goes to show that there is a great bunch of Up! owners about...

Just had mine washed and vacuumed today and seh is looking like brand new still... aht a beautiful paint job Volkswagen have done... absolutely flawless... which i find uncommon in new cars these days...

I still pop in time to time but am busy with work so it gets a little tricky...

Great to hear from you none the less...

Best wishes and enjoy the sunshine whilst its here...

The guy washing may car commented on how nice it was.... still get looks every time i am out...

Makes me a proud owner....

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too. I'm amazed at how good the car looks even when it needs a clean and I totally agree about the paint job.

Can't say I (as in the car) get the looks that some people have experienced, although I did see someone giving mine an all round inspection outside the supermarket recently. Mind you, all I need to know is that it's there every time I look out of my living room window, that's enough for me.

Hope you find time in your busy work schedule to celebrate tonight but I'll have a couple for you just in case. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Happy birthday
�°Ž‚�¸

Still use my case everyday

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I want to clean my car, I just don't have it yet!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
SiJ2000 said:
I want to clean my car, I just don't have it yet!
Me too....saying goodbye to my car this sat!.....one car family after that til up shows up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts