Up Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2108 Gti - does anyone get a slight "buzzing" from the rear valance / number plate area at certain revs? - I thought it was the number plate but its not, if you tap the panel by the plate you can hear it knock against something, possibly a structural bar or some such , there isn't any access to have a look so can't tell whats going on, has anyone got any pics of the rear with that panel removed? - also is it a big deal to take off that panel?, I could get VW to check it under warranty but i don't trust the local dealer to do anything -thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
2108 Gti - does anyone get a slight "buzzing" from the rear valance / number plate area at certain revs? - I thought it was the number plate but its not, if you tap the panel by the plate you can hear it knock against something, possibly a structural bar or some such , there isn't any access to have a look so can't tell whats going on, has anyone got any pics of the rear with that panel removed? - also is it a big deal to take off that panel?, I could get VW to check it under warranty but i don't trust the local dealer to do anything -thanks
Fuel pipes the usual suspect, just put some pipe insulation in-between where they touch the body work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts