Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my Up! last Wednesday after ordering on the 9th of Nov! What a wait but glad its finally in my hands.

Spec;
High Up!
Candy White
Sensor pack
Leather-look upholstery
Sports pack, 16" Triangle Black
DAB
Sunroof
Sound pack
FCM? -can't remember what this is (servicing pack?)

Took the car on a 200 mile round trip for a weekend in Wales. First impressions coming from a new Audi A3 sport.

- Car feels very light and surefooted. Very agile handling, begs you to throw it around. Driving home from the dealers i remember thinking that the brakes will not last long...
- Well damped and sound proofed. I think my A3 made more tyre roar at motorway speeds. I was really surprised about this!
-Quality of cabin and panel gaps is impressive
-No misting or clutch issues
-MPG is around 42 in city and 52 during the trip to Wales. Used cruise on motorway at 70mph
-Engine has no torque, needs revving hard to get from 65mph to 70mph
-The maps n more is integrated superbly. This wasn't an afterthought
-Phone calls through maps n more is poor quality. Tinny sound even with upgraded speakers.
-Music sounds good, clear and with bass to max matches the quality in my A3
-Heated seats! Wow, i use it all the time

More thoughts to follow later but keeping this car for years!...unless i test drive the Up! GT and like that more

http://imgur.com/a/9YhrC

Edited by: Harrelson

·
Registered
8 Posts
Harrelson

Lovely car and massive spec - lucky you.

A couple of questions from my post earlier today that you may be able to answer.

If you were only buying the sensor pack to get the trip computer, are its functions duplicated on the M+M?

Have you used the Cruise Control yet? If so how did the car cope?

Bozzer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whoops. Forgot. One more question...

Ive been streaming internet radio through my iphone to the M+M is there any point me specifying DAB?

Bozzer

Edited by: Bozzer

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bozzer said:
Whoops. Forgot. One more question...

Ive been streaming internet radio through my iphone to the M+M is there any point me specifying DAB?

Bozzer

No.

DAB doesn't get me better reception. Instead of getting fuzzy like FM/AM it just goes quiet. Very apparent when in Wales driving through country roads

1 - 4 of 4 Posts