Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little over eighteen months ago I took delivery of a VW High Up! or so I thought. However reading this forum I now believe I must have bought something different. All Up!s apparently have dribbling rear washers, mine doesn't, they have noisy gearboxes and air conditioning, rubbish radios, lights and ASG, mine doesn't. They are noisy and gutless, mine isn't. Can anybody tell me what I bought? Whatever it is I am delighted with it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello Beevee.I can tell you what you bought because your car sounds exactly the same as mine...apart from the badging....mine is a lowly Take Up...not to be talked about in polite company....

gary02tdiHello. How many pictures of the bits that work would you like? Pictures of all that does not function properly on my Up would amount to nil....much easier for me to do.

Go well.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no such thing as a lowly Take Up! Night Owl. In my opinion all versions of the Up! are good value for money. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Beevee,

there is a VW logo on the front and on the back?
In the middle ofthe car?

Maybe they sold you a re-labeled Turan?

The Turan looks like a "blown up up!" ...
Same major shapings, same fog lights ...
A colleague of mine has a Black Pearl Turan. Standing next to eachother, they look like father and son ...

Maybe VW was short of Turan logos and so they simply put an up! badge onto the back of your car?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Our two must be Phaetons that shrank in the Scottish rain....they are brilliant

·
Registered
116 Posts
hi Beevee,

mmmmmmmm now that l think about it, mines the same as yours.......all good.

What do you think we should do?

Should we complain to Volkswagen?

No, better not....they might take them away from us......pull our Up!s apart to see where they went wrong........or....or....or........

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Keep quiet folks....everyone will want one ( or two )

·
Registered
24 Posts
Same here, but can't control the passenger window from the drivers side.

Well, not without leaning across rather awkwardly.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have no complaints whatsoever it's most probably the best small car .VW have made in quite a long time
So thanks volkswagen for sutch a lovely car it's just perfect ,,,,,
phill,,Edited by: Bossphillip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts