Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered a Tungsten Silver High Up Automatic with a red dash. Has anyone seen this colour with a red dash & does it look ok or have I made a mistake? I just thought it would be a bit different but I'm having doubts.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Cotti said:
I just thought it would be a bit different but I'm having doubts.

Put your doubts aside.. it is different, but hey.. maybe you'll be the envy of all other up! owners!

·
Registered
811 Posts
It sounds great to me, I'm sure you won't regret it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I wouldn't do it - but then I don't like too many colours next to one another in a car interior. To my eye, that quickly becomes a mess.

With the up (and sisters) you already have the exterior colour inside.
I wasn't pleased when the importer's decisions forced a black dashpad upon me.Edited by: _1S_

·
Registered
37 Posts
Red and Grey do go together pretty well. I've ordered a Red up! with the dark silver dash and from what I can tell that looks great.

Feeding that combo into the online configurator it looks pretty smart IMO.
Edited by: bcc

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies, once I get the car I will post photos, I may need to be driving in sunglasses

The car will be a bit like me, cool on the outside but hot, hot, hot inside.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I found the on-line configurator invaluable for deciding the colour combo. I settled on three options and then got my wife's OK!
Your final choice will be influenced by the seat colour (or colours if you've opted for the red or beech inserts on the High up!)
Did you make sure you had a good test drive of the ASG model? A lady round the corner didn't and she's done adeal and exchanged it for the manual gearbox.

Edited by: PeterWestSussex

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm really worried I've gone for the wrong interior colour option! Has anyone else gone for candy white car with cornsilk dash and anthracite seats?? I'm not sure whether the white paint on the interior of the car will clash with the cornsilk!! It's the move up I've ordered.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm have wonky hands so have to drive an automatic I did have a test drive &, tho it felt slow to the 1.6 car I have at the minute, I'm sure I will get used to it. I know ASG VW ups don't get such a good rating but I don't have a choice unfortunately. Really appreciate your reply & comments though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts