Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ordered the up black 3.03.12 ( spare wheel ) wish i ordered the sound pack. i have been on motorbikes for 20 years this is my first car since my rs turbo

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andrew. Some great pictures of black up's in this forum. Do you have a delivery date yet?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have not been driving a regular car for 10 years, but I have driven machines, like forklifts and backhoes, in the meantime. They have the brake under the left foot. I just need some practice in a car and to re-learn how the pedals works, so I don't jump on the clutch, when I try to break, as I do in the big machines.

One of my friends is helping me learn this, so I can be a "safe" driver, when the time comes.

Regards
A.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello! :)
Great choice going for an Up black.
Got to be my favourite at the mo.

What's made you want to start driving cars again? :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
drewdrew said:
off with the helmet on to heated seats, my up black will soon be on the ship to the uk. mid may
I know that feeling !

I'm guessing the numb fingers cold knees and bent back are all getting a bit too painful !

I'm selling my VFR if someone will give me enough for a Van!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
up black £20 road tax,yamaha r6 £55, insurance up black £270 yamaha r6 £350,mpg up black 55-60 yamaha r6 60-70, up black music yamaha r6 shuffling through traffic, up black airbags yamaha r6 acceleration,up black dry yamaha r6 rain/cold . i think the up black wins

1 - 8 of 8 Posts