Up Owners Club banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Two days ago when my up! was parked on the parking lot of a local market I came out and saw there was a middle aged woman with a small dog trying to peek through my darkened back windows. She was really interested in the car and said they were looking for a smaller car for her to drive around in the city. She said their transporter was too big for her. So I showed her and her husband (who was a fellow pipe smoker none the less!) around the car. I think it made an impression and might be there soon is one more upsdriving around since they already were VW enthusiasts. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Teenagers arguing about what it is! Seems they love the candywhite with blacked out rear windows,must be the contrast thing!?......the wheels always get attention too

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ackwell said:
Two days ago when my up! was parked on the parking lot of a local market I came out and saw there was a middle aged woman with a small dog trying to peek through my darkened back windows. She was really interested in the car and said they were looking for a smaller car for her to drive around in the city. She said their transporter was too big for her. So I showed her and her husband (who was a fellow pipe smoker none the less!) around the car. I think it made an impression and might be there soon is one more upsdriving around since they already were VW enthusiasts.

All present up! owners should be sent kickbacks for all future up! sales..!!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts