Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there got my tornado red high up in december and i love it but one problem i have is headlight glare through the rear window. would tinting help?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Helped for me! Another thing I found when I was driving and the sun was low behind me it made the maps and more screen impossible to see and now I got the tints it's fine! But defo the glare isn't there anymoe! Lol you must tel the insurance though! I told mine it was for security reasons and they just said it's fine!

·
Registered
467 Posts
tinting also helped for me, no need for auto-dimming interior rear view mirror (I went for 70% tinting film)

·
Registered
619 Posts
The tinted rear window in the Up White really reduces the glare from car headlights so a tinting film should work well. One thing you may have to ask about is how well/safe the film is with the rear screen heater.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The film is fine with the rear heater, but I was told leave it a few days before using it, but I've used mine with te film and it's reet!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I am thinking of getting the rear sun shade from seat £35 I think it was, That way if I feel the need I can remove it at will, I have them in my almera they are great

1 - 6 of 6 Posts