Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I excitedly waited for my up! for three months and i was due to collect it just as i passed my driving test... but the day before i had arranged to collect it from the vw dealer they called me an told me that my car had been delivered but in a five door not a 3, they offered me the car at the same price but i don't like the look of the 5 door's and my order was so specific so i didn't want it. i was so gutted that i had to wait another 3 months fro my little up :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Take it, itll be worth a bit more in the future and you wont get the possible seat tilt problems. Ask for some other compensation too.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I like the 3 door because of the big windows and the shape of the rear window. However, I don't have anyone getting in the back at present. I would wait, but they should give you something to drive for now though...

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Sorry to hear that......get it and order a 3 door. Have both, we did.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would have taken the five door whilst I waited for the three door to be sorted, not fiar to wait another 3 months without a car!

·
Registered
215 Posts
oh no!! something simalar happened to me, mine came and all the interior was the wrong colour ...should of been all black dash and seats but came cream dash and strip and grey/denim seat!!!! i had to wit 3 months for the new one to come but make sure they give you a car to get about with untill then...i had a brand new polo to whizz about in got me used to the new car feel for when the new one came ...hope you get it sorted soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts