Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tried out the heated seats for the first time on my way home.

Well impressed.

The one light heat is a bit 'weak sauce' but the two light heat is a real sizzler.

I've had them before in an old Saab I used to have but they were just on the base of the seat. These heat the back of the seat to.

I wished I'd have known about this for the member/s suffering any sort of back pain as the lumbar heat is tremendous. It's like wearing a heat pad/wheat bag etc.

Bad back? Get in the up!

I can wait for winter (heck, I'm still waiting for summer!) but what a pleasant place sitting in my up! will be come the cold weather.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I can wait for winter (heck, I'm still waiting for summer!) but what a pleasant place sitting in my up! will be come the cold weather.
[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I totally agree, the heat in the lumbar area is LOVELY... I tend to use it when driving at night time when its cooler!

·
Registered
16 Posts
nothing better than driving at night, roof open, windows down, with the heat up and heated seats on...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Beware, turn on the heated seats at your peril if you have a senior citizen in the car; he/she will never want to get out of the vehicle! :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I've never had them before and was surprised at how quick they heated up

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hmmmm, now I wonder if I should have got the sunroof!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts