Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collecting my Up! Black on Monday, so can't wait. I am getting the Classic alloys wheels changed for Triangle ones by the dealer (as this wasn't a option like on the High Up! WHY!!!!!)

Wondering if anyone will be interested in the Classics before a whack them on ebay? They'll be boxed (without tyres) and ready for a new home.

Location, near Preston, Lancs and will be collection only (as I know couriers that has "lost" alloys I have posted for people before :eek:(

I will Post in the For Sale section on Tuesday.

In the mean time, Happy Up'in!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Your Classics you are planning on listing on eBay, would it be possible to post a couple of pictures or send them to my email address? If so, its [email protected] Are they the Classic 16" Alloy - Black Gloss Machined Part No. 1S0071496BFZZ ? How much are you after for them? Thanks, Jon.

·
Registered
261 Posts
If Jon doesnt want them Can I bags first refusal please? I just collected my Up!Black today ( 18th March) and Im chuffed to bits! As Im sure you will be on Monday lol - bloody brilliant!Dont care what colour the classics are but I presume they will be the standard silver with Black VW centre cap that comes on the Up! Black? Anyhoo no matter, Ill have em if Jon doesn't ( Hey Jon let us know either way please?? ta)- serious offer here !! just let me know please cos as it happens I will be in B'Head on a job from this wednesday to friday midday so will be heading back up the M6 so could call in & collect & pay! ( cash or cheque whatever is easiest for you?) serious here ... they will be great for winter boots ! :)
My email is :- [email protected]
Cheers Bob

·
Registered
261 Posts
Daisy here wouldnt mind another set of Classic 'shoes' for next winter ;)Let us know - Ta

1 - 4 of 4 Posts