Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have today recieved my VW Up to great delight, looks great with the white candy finish. I do have 1 question, I do not seem to have a clock on the radio or anywhere else I can see. I did notice that when I locked the car the clock did appear on the dash. Is there anyway to view this perm.
Im only asking as my husband said he will have a look but I want to beat him to it....

Thanks

Hilz

·
Registered
36 Posts
No it was just there, what model have you got nothing to do with clock just being nosey,also where are you in the country.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in kent near maidstone and I have 1.0 BlueMotion Tech Move Up 3dr. got today with 22 miles on clock, yay.....

·
Registered
811 Posts
On the dash in front of the speedo there are 2 little push buttons. The one on the right resets the trip mileometer but the one on the left makes the display alternate between time and outside temperature.I find that when it's cold the display always goes to temperature and I have to reset it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello. Enjoy your new Up! I picked mine up in Nov and really love it!!! In answer to your question, as per Allybasher, I find the left hand button on the display toggles between temperature and time. I usually leave mine on the time.

I'm also in Maidstone (red Move Up! 62 plate) so if you see me give me a flash or a wave!!! I still get very excited when I see another one on the road!! Sad I know!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm another wondering how the clock works....

·
Registered
187 Posts
I found it difficult to find the clock and things at first as well but after pressing the rocker switch on the stalk a few times i too realised that it gives you many readouts including the clock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts