Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started the up! adventure today!Went to the VW garage in Chester and they were brilliant, test drove the take up! in white and it was a nippy little thing! I currently own a corsa which i've had for three years (my first car) and part exchanging it for an up! at the end of the month, my family has always had vdubs (been to run to the sun and dubfreeze many a time!) so its nice to carry on the tradition. Going to be the same up! that I test drove. So excited!

Anyone else named there up! yet or is that just a girl thing? haha

Hayley

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congratulations Hayley, White's the best colour!! you'll love it, we do
Ours is called Daisy, you will find the previous thread via Idle Chit Chat, Your up!'s Name
Edited by: Melody

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Hayley and welcome to our forum. Lots of stuff on here to read while you wait. Did they give you any timescales?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the welcome! :) they gave me a time scale of 14 weeks, but we'll see :)
By the way are there any vw up! rally's? I know there's loads for beetles and the campers but would be nice todo a run/rally like we used to do in our old bug :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hi hayley and welcome to the forum!!

great choice getting the up!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi Hayley and welcome!

I've already suggested some sort of up get together......never been at any kind of car rally but given how friendly everyone is on here I think it would be great fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there,ordered mine 26th march and it's arriving at the dealer next Wednesday and hopefully collecting 26th may,9 weeks dosent seem bad according to the forum,good luck,oh just added alloys to mine more like a high up now than a move up,I'm getting REALLY excited now,all we want is good weather now to show off all our white ups.Good luck hayley,let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Hayley and welcome to the forum. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait 14 weeks. I've been waiting 8 weeks for mine and it seems like forever. Mine's being built as we speak so should be with me in another 3-4 weeks hopefully.

Anyway, if you're anything like the other members, you'll while away lots of your waiting time here on the forum, it's a fun place to be and very addictive.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Addictive is the word......it's taken over Facebook as the first port of call when I log on!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts