Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

Thought I'd sign up as i've been tempted by the up gt. At the moment I have a twingo silverstone rs and since I bought it new in march odds are I might not get an up but it is something I considered but unfortunately the gt is not out until next year I believe?

So thought I'd sign up and see if there is any more info in the gt really and when it's released who knows!

Cat

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello Cat

Un Gt related, but please post some pics of your Twingo. I really loved the old one that we hired one year on our hols, but haven't really seen one since

·
Registered
851 Posts
The_Notorious_C_A_T said:
Hello folks,

Thought I'd sign up as i've been tempted by the up gt. At the moment I have a twingo silverstone rs and since I bought it new in march odds are I might not get an up but it is something I considered but unfortunately the gt is not out until next year I believe?

So thought I'd sign up and see if there is any more info in the gt really and when it's released who knows!

Cat
Privatedoc is the most enthusiastic GT watcher. Come on Doc, tell us what you know!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bugbabe34 said:
Hello Cat

Un Gt related, but please post some pics of your Twingo. I really loved the old one that we hired one year on our hols, but haven't really seen one since
Thanks for the welcome folks :) my grandparents used to live in Spain and they owned the older twingo ironically lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts