Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just discovered this forum and registered, ordered our High UP Blue in December for my wife, with a few extras, but learnt a few weeks back that the Blue won't be available until later in the year, which was a little disappointing as we didn't want to wait until an approximate August time build date, however we settled on the same model (High UP) andextras but changed our colour choice to Black. We also have a Polo GTi so will be interesting to see if the build quality is similar. Have been given a build of March week 12, so looking forward to that, I traded in my Alfa Romeo MiTo for the UP! and the UP! is the only car we have purchased without viewing or taking a test drive, so we are putting a lot of faith in this new model, early reports all seem good. Looking forward to having some good interaction with this forum.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Glad you went with the High Up, you get more bang for your buck. Always like the Mito but thought they were a bit of a waste of money. You's is getting built the same week as mine, cant wait for it to be delivered :D
I have a 2011 Polo SE at the moment, the change is defiantly going to be dramatic :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Eveyone,

Just registered. Ordered my white Take up! on Thursday!! Exciting.Will we be waving to each other as we pass by? Spent the 60's as a child waving to other VW Caravettes as we passed on the road! X

1 - 3 of 3 Posts