Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Hello all,

Beginning of this year I was at the Brussels Motor Show to have a look at the facelift of the Aygo,C1 and 107. I also had a look at an up! (White up!) but it looked so much better finished than the French-Japanese triplets that I even didn't bother to look at the price. I was convinced that would have a serious price tag!! Than I decided to go further with the Aygo but came very soon to the conclusion that it became pricey aswell as soon as I began to add the options I desired...

Then I let it be for a few months till I drove by a garage with another White up! in the showroom and stopped... I had another look at it and asked the salesperson to configure one to my wishes. Actually it was not that much more expensive than the Aygo in roughly the same configuration (plus all the options that you simply can't get on an Aygo). An hour later I took one for a spin (up! Black)... After the Aygo experience this was really a revelation, a difference of day and night : behaviour on normals roads, the way it drove on the highway, RPM-happy little motor, finishing, used materials, sound damping, seats, comfort ... and so on.
Before ordering I waited until the VAG-triplets were complete and so I had a look at the Seat Mii and Skoda Citigo but I've always been a VW and BMW fanboy and I felt most at ease in my natural habitat of course!!

<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">
After a lot of reading on this fantastic forum and that of our Dutch friends I had a good picture of what I wanted and was ready to order my litlle up! :

Black up! 75hp BMT3 doorswith just about everything on it except for the smokers package and leatherette.

Ordered on 03 July 2012
Production week 34 (next week!!)
Forseen in Brussels on 04 september 2012
Forseen at the dealer around mi-september TBC...

Reading these forums of course softened a bit the pain of waiting

Grtz
Gunter

Edited by: GunSpeed

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
move up! said:
Welcome, Gunter

I think you're our first member from Belgium

Yes, looks like it but I'm happy I found this forum which is very well alive

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">
move up! said:
I think you'll be very happy with the up!
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Think so too, it's a nice little car

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome... I am getting UP Black build week 33! :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome, you picked a great colour

Not too long to wait!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thnx bugbabe, and yes the color is beautiful but than again we're both biased
I also love the White up! and almost ordered it but than the doubts began and finally I went for the Black up!

By the way, my last 4 cars were also black haha!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
My last car was a black new beetle. Sad to see it go, but it was a great car, just a little heavy on the gas (well petrol, but you know what I mean)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome on forum and thanks for sharing on the VW. I am also a big fan for the same. Congrats on ordering Black up 75hp BMT 3doors. Veryaffordablefor everyone.Enjoy your ride and have fun. Thanks:)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Marion, please put your location on your profile and your car spec on your signature...oh, and welcome too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts