Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

I'm Daniel, I got my High Up! 3 weeks ago on 20. september. It's a red High Up! with sport pack, tempomat, park distance, sound plus and 60 Hp :p. I will soon post some pictures. :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey Daniel, how's thing? Welcome to the club! Hope your enjoying your new purchase

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is one picture of my Up! For now I have only put carbon black stripes and Bosch Xenon Blue H4. I will put some carbon under the front VW badge likeRasmusTJused black sticker, LED DRL lamps and black sidelights (does anybody knows where can I buy them online?). Thats it for now until I get more ideas.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome

Looking good. Hope you're enjoying driving itEdited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it will be easier and cheaper for you tu buy them (or steal XD) in the UK then come all the way to Croatia.

·
Registered
604 Posts
looks really good with thecarbon black stripes, sets it off just right

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Hello there, Car looking good!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys for the nice comments. I always wanted, a Car with stripes (my childhood dream car was a Viper SRT10). But on my other car they would not look so good. I think that the Carbon stripes fit just right on the Up! maybe it would be a little better if they were thicker.

Thank you Gary for the links, I allready found the blue indicators bulbs but I'm not sure how will they look on my red Up! maybe the chrome bulbs would be better. As soon as I made more modification I will post some pictures. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My High Up! in a healthy environment. XD

Sorry that I'm posting the pictures here. I will take some pictures outside and open a new topic in the gallery section. My black center caps have arrived and blue lamps for the indicators.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts