Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everybody...i'm Paolo from Italy, "iamback" from friends...i'm the admin of the up! italian club and i'm here to socialize with your forum, for exchange of information and other things...

Sorry for my english... :(

Could i post the link of our site?

·
Registered
448 Posts
iamback said:
Hello to everybody...i'm Paolo from Italy, "iamback" from friends...i'm the admin of the up! italian club and i'm here to socialize with your forum, for exchange of information and other things...

Sorry for my english... :(

Could i post the link of our site?
Hello to you Paolo...and Welcome. All input,as far as I'm concerned is very welcome,But maybe wait until our moderators say you can post a link to your site.I do not know the in's and out's of this...but I'm sure someone will give you an answer.Do not apologise for your English! Much better than my Italian! I know Pasta and Ferrari and that is it. Shameful I know......but I like both!

I look forward to hearing from you and your Forum in the future

Go well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, for this reason i asked before...the club/forum is italian, so not in contrast with yours..

So...i've also a VW...eco up! high up!, tungsten, 5 door...with triangle silver wheel....my first 3.000 km today, i've it since last august...and only 100 ‚¬ of fuel for this first 3.000km! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts