Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife drove her new High Up away from Lookers in Lincoln last week and Love's it.
One question though...why is the Radio manual in German? are they all like that? Also Is anybody else having problems with the seats, they don't seem to return to normal after being pushed forward?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello and welcome. From what I understand the seats don't return to normal in any of the up! Models. This is one of the cost cutting details I'm afraid. So the good news is there is no problem with your seats. About the manual, I did notice that on the move up model at the dealer. It was in German and no English translation. I haven't received my car yet, being built this coming week, so I can't really tell you if they are all the same. Good luck with your car nd enjoy it!Edited by: GPVG26

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hi and welcome

No problems with the seats, they are a mare! Glad my daughter is away at uni and has her own car and doesn't come out with us that often!

If you have any specific queries re the radio post it on here. Someone always knows the answer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts